- Political Action Committee (PAC) - The Academy's PAC promotes policy goals important to audiologists and the audiology profession.
- Legislative Action Center- Locate your representatives and send editable correspondence to express your support/opposition of issues.
- CE Registry - The Registray is a quick and easy way to track your CEUs! As a member, you have the ability to print an annual transcript and view your CEU's online anytime.
- ABA Certification - Members receive discounted rates on ABA Certification.
- Compensation and Benefits Survey - How much are you worth?
- eAudiology - Our online CEU resource provides opportunities to learn at your convenience. Purchase an eAudiology unlimited on-demand package for $99 - get access to any (or all) seminars in the library.
- HEARCareers - Your resource for audiology employment and externships.
Coding and Reimbursement
- Practice Management and Regulatory Affairs - From coding and reimbursement questions and issues, to compliance and practice management resources, the Academy give you the latest information to manage your practice.
- eAudiology Web Seminars - The Academy offers live and on-demand content and features a Coding and Reimbursement Series, Research-to-Reality series and a Grand Round Series
- AudiologyNOW! - Receive discounted rates to attend our annual conference offering educational sessions on audiology topics, the latest research and an exhibit hall filled with products and services. Come join us March 25-28, 2015 in San Antonio!
- Academy Research Conference - Receive discounted rates to attend this one day research conference held at AudiologyNOW! The topic for 2015 is Vestibular Assessment and Rehabilitation.
- Jerger Future Leaders of Audiology Conference (JFLAC) - Part of our mission is to develop a vibrant new generation of Academy leaders. This conference is focused on those members with 6-15 years in the field.
- Communities - This online collaboration platform allows members to easily interact and communicate and shre documents, links and other resources.
- Social Media - Keep up to date with the Academy on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Online Member Directory - Search our online directory to find your colleagues.
- Academy Volunteer Opportunities - Academy volunteers are the backbone of Academy leadership. We have many different committees available for members to volunteer, share ideas and assist in strategies to move the profession forward.
- Audiology Solutions Network - The industry’s most dynamic resource for leading suppliers in the marketplace.
- Personalized phone support for coding, reimbursement and/or compliance issues for members.
- Academy Store - Everything you need for your audiology practice is in the Academy Store. Discover the latest in research and technology, and find tools to educate your patients, promote your practice, and demystify coding and reimbursement.
Awards and Grants
- Honors - The Academy recognizes those who have made great contributions to the field of audiology.
- Research Grants in Hearing and Balance - The Academy’s Research Grants (supported by the AAAF) provide a means for encouraging research and for the development of new scientists in the profession.
- May Is Better Hearing Month
- October is National Audiology Awareness Month
- The DiscovEARy Zone - This exhibit is designed to promote hearing loss prevention and education the public about negative effects of listening to sounds that are too loud for too long.
- www.HowsYourHearing.org - The Academy’s consumer site features an overview of topics including hearing, hearing loss prevention, hearing aids, and much more!
- Recruitment Resources - Use these resources to attract students to the profession.
- Audiology Today - Our award-winning magazine of, by, and for audiologists delivers timely, relevant content and is distributed 6 times per year in print and digital format.
- Audiology Today E-Newsletter - Our monthly e-newsletter features the latest information in the field of audiology.
- Journal of the American Academy of Audiology Online (JAAA) - Our scholarly peer-reviewed publication includes articles and clinical reports in all areas of audiology.
Did you know as an Academy member, you can...
Save money on...
- Auto insurance
- Business owners’ insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Health/life/disability/long-term care insurance - individuals and employees
- Merchant services (credit card payment processing)
- Car rental
Promote yourself with...
- Direct Connect - Make your practice more visible from your 'Find an Audiologist' listing by including a link to your Web site ($50 annual fee).
- Fellow logo - Use on your Web site, stationery and business cards.
- Framing - Frame your degree or Fellow certificate for personal recognition.
- Messages On Hold - Promote yourself, audiology and hearing health care to patients on hold.
- Resume Review Service - Receive valuable feedback on your resume before applying for jobs.
- Mailing List Rental - Promote your next event to Academy members.