Coding & Reimbursement Committee
- Identify and monitor coding and reimbursement issues that impact upon the profession of audiology;
- Provide input regarding coding and reimbursement regulatory issues and develop strategies and recommendations to effect change;
- Collaborate with other industry stakeholders on coding, coverage and payment policy issues to influence desired outcomes;
- Communicate coding and reimbursement related information to members;
- Develop and provide coding and reimbursement related resources for members;
- Communicate to the membership compliance regulations, statutes, and rules that impact the practice of audiology; and
- Provide resources to assist audiologists in maintaining compliance with existing and new requirements.
Coding and Reimbursement Questions? E-mail us.
|Chair:||Kristiina Huckabay, AuD|
|Members:||Jodi Baxter, , Ex-Officio|
|Anna Jilla, AuD|
|Kadyn Williams, , Ex-Officio|
|Student Member:||Goldie Pappant Hall|
|Staff Liaison:||Kate Thomas|
- AQC Task Force
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in volunteering for the AAA Programs Committee or one of its subcommittees? Learn more about available volunteer opportunities and to apply. You must be logged in to the Audiology Community to view and apply for open volunteer opportunities. If you have questions about any of the Academy's volunteer opportunities, please contact the Volunteer Leadership Coordinator, Lauren Reimer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.