AudiologyNOW! is the world's largest gathering of audiologists. This annual meeting provides participants the opportunity to attend four days of educational sessions, explore the latest in hearing technology, and network with colleagues from around the world. Joscelyn Martin, AuD, Program Committee Chair, welcomes you to AudiologyNOW! 2016. View up-to-date program information through the online Conference Planner!
Thursday, April 14, 9:00-10:30 am
Sponsored in part by Signia.
Our keynote address features Orna Drawas, speaking on peak performance and achieving high priority goals. Orna is author of Perform Like a Rock Star and Still Have Time for Lunch.
Her Orna Rocks! presentation shares perspectives on how to:
- Focus on the things that will make the greatest impact on their business
- Communicate to enhance creativity and improved collaboration
- Use the power of others to catapult success
- Accept responsibility for what they accomplish on a daily basis
- Take the risk, share new ideas, even if they sound a little crazy
- Listen with an open mind and without pre-judgment
- Stay aligned with the most important goals
- Make small, positive changes that will dramatically enhance results
- Feel a sense of real accomplishment every day
- Be a Rock Star!