CEUs, Tier 1, and State Approvals
- Earn up to 3.65 CEUs at AudiologyNOW! 2017 (CEU total subject to change).
- All conference participants can print an AudiologyNOW! 2017 transcript.
- Entering CEUs into CEU Manager is the only way your AudiologyNOW! 2017 CEUs will be recorded (for both the Academy and ASHA). The CEU worksheet is to help you organize and keep track of your session CEUs to enter into CEU Manager and for your records only.
- To enter ASHA CEUs, you must have your ASHA member number.
- The deadline to enter AudiologyNOW! 2017 CEUs into CEU Manager is April 21, 2017 (for both the Academy and ASHA). A $75 late fee will apply for Academy CEUs if not entered by the deadline. Failure to record your ASHA CEUs into the CEU Manager by this date will result in a loss of CEUs – no exceptions..
- Need to see what CEUs you currently have? View them on your profile page at www.audiology.org.
- Earn up to 1.55 Tier 1 hours at AudiologyNOW! 2017. Only designated sessions offer Tier 1 credit.
- Download the list of Tier 1 sessions (when available), pick up the list at Academy Central, or check it out in the Conference Guide. In the online Conference Planner, all Tier 1 sessions are noted in the individual session titles.
- All Tier 1 sessions will be interactive – no paper assessment is required.
The AudiologyNOW! 2017 program will be forwarded for approval to all state licensure boards that mandate continuing education. Contact your state licensure board directly to find out if your state licensure board has approved AudiologyNOW! 2017 courses.