The job landscape for audiology is in constant evolution. The Academy wants to keep you up to speed, which means learning about audiology as a profession, audiology's future, and the hiring process from both an employers and a job seekers' perspective. Use the following resources for job search hints, candidate screening, and salary negotiations.
Resume Review Service
You think your resume is done--but is it really? The only way to know for sure is to ask for qualified feedback. The Academy can help. Learn more.
Job Search, Resume, and Interviewing Tips
- The Art of Interviewing
- Internet Job Search Tips
- Resume Dos and Don'ts
- Interview Questions
- How Did You Do in Your Interview?
- Forbes Declares Audiologist as the Second Best Career of 2015!
CareerCast, a career advice and salary listing website owned by classified advertising and career support company Adicio, evaluated 200 jobs that have the most employees in the U.S., according to the Labor Department.
- US News & World Report grades audiology in its 30 Best Careers Report Card
- The Occupational Outlook Handbook says employment for audiologists is expected to grow at least through 2020.
- The Jobs Rated report names Audiology as the fourth best career for 2013
- Audiologist among 10 Hidden Gem Careers for 2013 and Beyond
How Does Your Salary Stack Up?
View the Academy's Compensation & Benefits survey. Not a member? The survey is available to non-members for $100. E-mail requests to Sarah Sebastian. Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics to learn more about the latest employment and wage estimates for audiologists.
Online Job Postings
If you want to hire an audiologist, post your job opening on the job board made only for audiologists. Visit www.HEARCareers.org for more information on creating an account, posting rates, and our searchable database of over 600 audiology specific resumes. Email with questions regarding HEARCareers.
Still a Fan of the Written Word?
You can reach the more than 12,000 audiologists who receive Audiology Today by placing an ad in the Classified Section of our magazine.