The American Academy of Audiology has partnered with GlobalPhone Corporation to provide members with cost-saving, reliable services on all U.S. and international long distance calling, without hidden fees and costs charged by other telecommunications carriers. Wherever you are working, use your Worldwide Calling Card for convenient, simple, and dependable long distance. Every dollar you spend helps support the Academy.
GlobalPhone offers Audiology members great savings on all calls, both from the US and overseas.
GlobalCallingCard: Call from over 80 countries and cities to the US or anywhere in the world at a fraction of the cost over using use your cell phone, payphone or hotel phone.
GlobalMobile: Easily make international calls from the US directly from your US cell phone and avoid expensive rates from your mobile carrier.
GlobalCallback: If you live overseas, use the international Global Callback service to make callback calls from any country in the world, even where local phone card access numbers are not available.
Best of all, the phone card is a "postpaid" card, so you are only charged for the actual minutes you use! There is no need to worry about "recharging" your card or adding additional minutes. Your GlobalPhone usage is conveniently charged to your credit card every month.
- Rates as low as 4.4¢ per minute - see our Rate Calculator for details
- Toll-free phone card access numbers in over 80 countries
- Same low rates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Make international calls from your mobile phone
- 6-second increment billing, 30 second minimum
- Convenient online account management and credit card billing
- Optional International Callback service available when calling from outside the U.S.
- Optional conference calling and call forwarding services available
- No activation, connection, or monthly fees. You don't pay unless you use your card!
When you signup, be sure to check the Global Callback option if GlobalPhone does not have a toll free number in the country where you are living, or if the callback rates are lower than the toll free number in your country. To use callback, you dial a US number and let it ring once to trigger a callback. The GlobalPhone switch will callback to your registered callback number overseas and prompt you to dial your destination. Callback works in every country.
GlobalPhone is the one source for all your international communications needs!
Sign up now!