Practice Policy Advisory Council
- To maintain a presence at the AMA RUC and CPT Editorial Panel.
- To present and revise CPT codes and organize, promote, and protect the valuation of audiology services and procedures at the RUC .
- Review governmental policies relating to the autonomy of the profession of audiology in consort with the Government Relations Committee.
- Kadyn Williams, AuD, Chair
- Annette Burton, AuD
- Alan Desmond, AuD
- Erin Miller, AuD
- Paul Pessis, AuD
- Chris Spankovich, AuD, PhD
- Brad Stach, PhD
- Kristiina Huckabay, AuD, Ex-officio, Chair of the Coding and Reimbursement Committee
- Adam Mehlenbacher, AuD, Ex-officio, Chair of the Government Relations Committee
- Larry Eng, AuD, Academy Board Liaison
- Kate Thomas, Academy Staff Liaison