Business Owners Insurance Program
- Business income
- Comprehensive general liability
- National workers’ compensation
- Crime/Employee Theft
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fine Arts
- And More!
To inquire, please click here or call 888-450-3040.
Credit Card Payment Processing
Global Electronic Technology, Inc. Global Electronic Technology, Inc. (GET) has partnered with the American Academy of Audiology to offer its members discounted payment processing services.
Global Electronic Technology, Inc. offers all members:
- Free and confidential analysis of your current processing
- Wholesale pricing eliminating expensive downgrades and surcharges
- Savings up to 20 percent off of current processing costs
- Retail, mail order, telephone order and internet custom tailored solutions
- A portion of every sale is donated back to the American Academy of Audiology Foundation
For more information on GET’s services, click here.
Human Resources Associates
Every Employer Should Have an HR Department
Judging by today’s headlines, clearly, not enough do!
Managing today’s workplace professionally can certainly make the difference between success and failure of any business. Understanding and establishing the rights and obligations of both employees and employers is now more than ever, required by employers, employees, the public and the government. Fair and legal policies, professional management and employee engagement are only some of the fundamental necessities provided by modern HR professionals.
- Are you able to professionally resolve the complex employment issues of today’s employees?
- Can you effectively evaluate an employee’s performance?
- Are you interviewing candidates correctly and hiring the right people?
- Do you have legal position descriptions for every position?
- Are you complying with all the federal and state employment laws?
- Are you complying with laws to which you are not required?
- Do you have legal and effective workplace policies in a professional Employee Handbook?
- Are you providing employees with a productive, safe and legal environment?
- Do you know how to terminate an employee fairly, legally and with respect?
Would you like to privately discuss any employment or employee issue with a professional HR consultant experienced in every state for over 25 years?
Individual clients pay as much as $2,500 monthly for these services. Now even the smallest company can bring this expertise into their company for $1,500 annually. But for Academy members, the annual fee is $750.
Specific projects are also offered at special Academy pricing, such as:
- Custom-designed employee handbooks for non-members $2,000 to $4,000
Academy member subscribers pricing = $750
- Custom designed position descriptions ADA legally compliant for non-members $100 to $250
Academy member subscriber pricing = $75.00
- 365-day phone or e-mail private, no time limit, person-to-person, HR consulting at no cost for Academy member subscribers
Human Resource Associates is an HR consultancy in the Washington, DC, area operating nationally since 1987. Call Bill Cook for information (703) 897-8511 or e-mail.
Professional Liability Insurance
The American Academy of Audiology is well aware of the challenges you face in providing quality hearing care today. Many changes in the healthcare industry have increased your personal exposure to an allegation of negligence. And, whether or not the allegation is valid, you need to be able to protect yourself, your license and your family from the financial consequences of a lawsuit.
To address this issue, the Academy has endorsed the professional liability insurance program offered through Healthcare Providers Service Organization (HPSO). The Academy reviewed many programs before endorsing this plan. We selected this program because of the plan’s many benefits, affordable rates, and their commitment to superior service.
This professional liability insurance program through Healthcare Providers Service Organization (HPSO) is designed to protect your assets and cover your expenses in the event of a suit being brought against you for malpractice. This plan is underwritten by CNA and is designed to meet the unique needs of today’s audiologists.
CNA has been a leader in providing professional liability insurance coverage for over 30 years and is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best, Inc., one of the nation’s leading independent insurance analysts.
For more information on the professional liability insurance plan offered through HPSO, visit their Web site, call 800-982-9491, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Policy Holders: HPSO has provided an extensive FAQ section on their website to address general questions and concerns regarding the impact of COVID-19. Online and phone services remain up and running to handle policy renewals and updates.
U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.
U.S. Legal Forms, Inc. is the leading publisher of State Specific legal forms over the Internet. Whether you are an attorney, small business or consumer, USLF provides you fast results, at a reasonable price, in an easy and accurate manner, to satisfy your immediate form needs.