Social Media Toolkit
Virtual Academy Research Conference 2020 | Tele-Audiology: Theory to Practice
August 6, 2020, 10:00 am–5:00 pm ET
Help us spread the word about the Virtual Academy Research Conference, an all-day event featuring multiple speakers and sessions with a focus on applied research and clinical practice. Registration is NOW OPEN so it’s time to engage with your network of colleagues and professionals.
- Include one of the below images with your posts to draw more attention.
- Include the link to register: https://eaudiology.audiology.org/arc20-home
- Tag @AcademyofAuD (Twitter) and @theamericanacdemyofaudiology (Facebook) on all your posts and use #ARC20 or #audpeeps.
- Mark yourself as attending on either the Facebook Event or the LinkedIn Event, then share to your page or even post within the event about what you’re most looking forward to!
Social Media Graphics
Click the image to download.
Sample Social Media Posts
- Registration is OPEN for the Virtual Academy Research Conference 2020 Tele-Audiology: Theory to Practice—August 6, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm ET. Join me and engage with leading tele-audiology experts on new research and best clinical practices.
- Academy Members: registration is ONLY $99 for an education packed all-day event that focuses on applied research and tele-audiology. Register today!
- Have you taken a look at the agenda for the Virtual Academy Research Conference yet? The conference will cover timely topics such as tele-audiology during a pandemic and hybrid patient care. Review the morning and afternoon sessions once you register.
- Need CEUs? The Virtual Academy Research Conference is offering a total of 0.6 CEUs for a full day of sessions covering relevant, timely topics divided into the themes of the patient journey, assessment and intervention, and support and rehabilitation.
- Calling Students: Looking for a FREE way to engage with professionals and learn about tele-audiology? Attend the Virtual Academy Research Conference with sessions on the changing role of technology, patient care, and more! Thanks to Starkey for sponsoring student registrations.
- I’m presenting at the Virtual Academy Research Conference on August 6! Check out the agenda to see my session [insert here if desired] and don’t forget to register.
I am so excited to be a part of the Virtual Academy Research Conference presenting my featured session on [insert here if desired]. Please support me by registering for an informative event on August 6, 10:00 am–5:00 pm ET.