- Oversee communications, both internal and external, for all of the Academy’s programs, products and services;
- Assess communication strategies and their effectiveness in keeping the membership informed;
- Develop an annual comprehensive communication plan based on communication needs and opportunities for improvement;
- Solicit content from committees, board and stakeholders related to Academy programs or services;
- Administer the content for the Academy’s website, social media platforms, Audiology Today and JAAA;
- Update and maintain content on consumer website (howsyourhearing.com) using input from public awareness and public relations committees; and,
- Serve as a conduit for recognition of Academy accomplishments and initiatives.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in volunteering for the Communications Committee? Learn more about available volunteer opportunities and how to apply. You must be logged in to the Audiology Community to view and apply for open volunteer opportunities. If you have questions about any of the Academy's volunteer opportunities, please contact the Volunteer Leadership Coordinator, Lauren Reimer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.