Scientific Advisory and Research Council
- Promote communications bi-directionally with committee chairs, staff, other councils, and board liaison.
- Coordinate overarching goals with other committee chairs.
- Participate in virtual and in-person committee interactions.
- Support communications among committee chairs under the council.
- Provide support to committee chairs to accomplish their charges.
- Monitor charges and accomplishments of the committees under council.
|Chair:||Jill Preminger, PhD|
|Members at Large:||Brian Earl, PhD|
|Student Representative:||Emily Lundberg|
|Members:||Ian Windmill, PhD, Guidelines and Strategic Documents|
|Jennifer Shinn, PhD, ARC Committee|
|Jonathon Whitton, AuD, PhD, ARC Committee|
|David Brown, PhD, Past-Chair|
|Ryan McCreery, PhD, Research Initiatives Committee|
|Nick Reed, AuD, Chair-Elect|
|Board Liaison:||Samuel Bittel, AuD|
|Staff Liaison:||Kitty Werner|
- Audiologist's Role in Radiologic Imaging Task Force