Scientific Advisory and Research Council
- Promote communications bi-directionally with committee chairs, staff, other councils, and board liaison.
- Coordinate overarching goals with other committee chairs.
- Participate in virtual and in-person committee interactions.
- Support communications among committee chairs under the council.
- Provide support to committee chairs to accomplish their charges.
- Monitor charges and accomplishments of the committees under council.
|Chair:||David Brown, PhD|
|Members at Large:||Brian Earl, PhD|
|AAAF Representative:||Brenda Ryals, PhD|
|Student Representative:||Emily Lundberg|
|Members:||Alison Grimes, AuD, Guidelines and Strategic Documents|
|Jennifer Shinn, PhD, ARC Committee|
|Jonathon Whitton, AuD, PhD, ARC Committee|
|Jill Preminger, PhD, Chair-Elect|
|Ryan McCreery, PhD, Research Initiatives Committee|
|Board Liaisons:||Bopanna Ballachanda, PhD|
|Christopher Zalewski, PhD|
|Staff Liaison:||Kitty Werner|
- Audiologist's Role in Cognitive Disorders Task Force [on hold]
- Audiologist's Role in Pharmacology Task Force
- Audiologist's Role in Radiologic Imaging Task Force