Attendees can earn up to 0.8 CEUs in the hall through exclusive education in the Future Hub and at Industry Updates and Quick Solutions. View schedule.
- Attend exclusive educational opportunities in the Future Hub (the heart of the hall) sponsored by Hearing Industries Association (HIA).
- Connect with 200+ exhibiting companies and ask the questions most important to you and your business.
- Learn more about the future of hearing health care from key players in the industry.
- Participate in the Innovative Tech Tour for your chance to win an iPad, Apple Airpods, Beats Headphones, giftcards, and more.
- Experience the full expo with interactive fun throughout the hall: extended happy hour, mixology demos, relaxation station, and more.
- View HearTECH Expo Floorplan
Exhibitors & Sponsors
HearTECH Expo features organizations and companies related to the hearing health-care industry. This includes manufacturing, distribution of listening/amplification devices, hearing aids, hearing testing instruments, amplification devices, cochlear implant, and pediatric and adult educational and rehabilitative products or services.
Exhibiting at the HearTECH Expo allows you the opportunity to showcase your products and services as solutions for the everyday job of audiologists and those working in the hearing health-care industry.
With more than 4,000 audiologists, hearing health-care professionals, and audiology students from all over the world and from various practice settings, your company needs to be part of this new interactive show!
- Exhibitor Marketplace Login
- Exhibitor Details & Deadlines
- Exhibitor Manual (PDF)
- Sponsorship Opportunities
HearTECH Expo Location and Hall Hours
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
April 1: 4:00–7:30 pm | Celebrate Audiology (opening reception) 5:00–7:30 pm
April 2: 10:00 am–6:00 pm
April 3: 9:00 am–3:00 pm