HearTECH Expo features organizations and companies related to the hearing health-care industry. This includes manufacturing, distribution of listening/amplification devices, hearing aids, hearing testing instruments, amplification devices, cochlear implant, and pediatric and adult educational and rehabilitative products or services.
Exhibiting at the HearTECH Expo allows you the opportunity to showcase your products and services as solutions for the everyday job of audiologists and those working in the hearing health-care industry.
With more than 4,000 audiologists, hearing health-care professionals, and audiology students from all over the world and from various practice settings, your company needs to be part of this new interactive show!
- 88% of attendees spend up to 6 hours in the exhibit hall
- 60% of attendees go to the exhibit hall specifically to seek out new products
- 74% of attendees are involved in purchase decisions
Exhibitor Quick Links
- Important Details & Deadlines
- Exhibitor Manual
- Hotel Rates and Descriptions
- Priority Points
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Registration Types and Rates
|Exhibitors||Early: February 1||Advanced: March 31||On-site|
|Exhibit Booth Personnel||$50||*Over allotment|
|Exhibitor Full Conference||$500||$585||$640|
|Exhibitor Session Pass||$75|
|HearTECH Expo—No CEUs (Exhibitor Guest)||$200|