Call for Abstracts: Industry Updates and Quick Solutions
Exhibitors are invited to offer educational programming through Quick Solutions and Industry Update sessions. The deadline for submission is now passed. Decision letters will be sent out the week of January 6, 2020.
All abstracts are peer-reviewed in a blind review process. Acceptance of abstracts is based on the content of the submission, available space, and overall program balance.
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Length: 15 minutes
Limit: Limited to current AAA 2020 exhibiting companies
Focus: Quick product overviews
Location: In booths on the exhibit hall floor
CEUs: Four different Quick Solutions sessions = 0.1 CEU; a maximum of 0.3 CEUs may be earned via Quick Solutions sessions.
- Quick Solutions allow attendees to gain knowledge on specific products and their functionality. These quick 15-minute overview sessions will be offered multiple times at participating booths on the show floor.
- Exhibitor must have a minimum booth size of 10 x 20, and the area for Quick Solution presentations should be within the official 10 x 20 confines of that space.
- The space must be set up to create a conducive learning environment.
- Appropriate audio-visual equipment will be required at the expense of the Quick Solution provider. Wireless headsets for the sessions are recommended.
- Session space must be in compliance with the exhibitor manual.
Length: 30 Minutes
Limit: Limited to current AAA 2020 exhibiting companies only
Focus: Product training/demonstration/clinical research
Location: Exhibit hall
Cost to exhibitor: $750 per session and an additional $750 to repeat the session
- Designed to provide attendees product training and/or demonstrations to include new or updated clinical research, software, instrumentation or new hearing aid products and/or features, etc.
- Product names may appear in the abstract and presentation.
For more information on Industry Updates, please contact Dina Santucci at email@example.com.