HearTECH Expo 2020 Exhibitor Request-a-Block online housing reservation request system is open August 5-23, 2019.
Confirmed exhibitors needing five or more rooms for may access this link to submit a request for housing: HearTECH Expo 2020 - Exhibitor Request-a-Block.
Exhibitor room blocks will be assigned based upon the priority point system. Changes and modifications to your assigned block or to your sub-block contract will only be accepted via e-mail to Kalie Duffy.
- August 5, 2019: Request-A-Block site opens; companies to submit room block requests online.
- August 23, 2019: Request-A-Block site closes; last day for companies to submit room block requests.
- October 1, 2019: Confirmations of hotel block sent to companies.
- December 2, 2019: Exhibitor registration and general housing opens.
- January 13, 2020: Last day to release rooms without penalty. Companies are liable to pick-up 80% of inventory remaining in block on January 15.
- February 14, 2020: Deadline to submit final room block reservations to Experient. Guest names must be assigned to rooms. Any rooms not assigned will be released to general inventory on February 15.
- March 10-13, 2020: Hotel Transfer Period: During this time, all hotel reservation information will be transferred from our registration site to the hotels directly. No new reservations or changes to existing reservations can be made.
- March 14, 2020: Companies can contact the hotel directly with any changes/cancellations. All changes are subject to hotel availability.
If you need assistance with the website, please contact Experient customer service, 800-229-2386 or e-mail Kalie Duffy.