HearTECH Expo 2020 Priority Points
March 11, 2020: In an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our attendees and the patients they serve (who may be part of at-risk populations), the Academy has made the difficult decision to cancel the AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo (and all related activities and ancillary meetings) due to concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus). This unanimous decision was made by the Academy’s Board of Directors.
Priority Points booth selection calls will take place from July 11–25, 2019.
Companies who exhibited or were corporate partners in 2019 will have a scheduled booth selection time based upon Priority Points accrued in 2019.
During Priority Points booth selection, the rate for booth space is $23.50 NSF. There is a $500 island premium for all island booths (this premium is waived for 2019 corporate partners).
Those who are unavailable or choose not to reserve booth space at their specified time can reserve booth space until July 31st at the Priority Points rate. After July 31st, the booth rate will increase to $27.00 NSF rate.
- Exhibitor Booth Contract
- Priority Points Call Schedule. Mark, your calendar to reserve your booth space!
- Please click here to view the HearTECH Expo floor plan
Priority Points are calculated as follows:
- History Points include your past years' historical points. History Points are cumulative.
- Booth Points are calculated at 2 per 100 net square feet of exhibit space. Booth Points are non-cumulative.
- Corporate Partner Points are awarded to companies that participated in the Academy's 2019 Corporate Partnership Program (Platinum 25 points, Gold 15 points, Silver 5 points). These points are non-cumulative.
- Sponsorship Points are awarded to companies that participated in the Academy's 2019 Sponsorship Program. Sponsors earn one point for every $5,000 invested in sponsorships (minimum $5,000 required; no rounding up). These points are non-cumulative.
- In situations involving a merger of two or more companies the Priority Points for the newly merged company will be based upon the company with the higher number of history points prior to the merger.
- In situations where companies merge but choose to retain individual bands among separate booths, they may apply the highest history points to each company even if multiple booths are chosen.
**Exhibitor information is provided solely for the use of attendees to search for products and services offered by exhibiting companies. Use of this information for solicitation purposes of any kind, by anyone other than a registered attendee, is strictly prohibited. Violators may be subject to legal action.