CEUs, Tier 1, and State Approvals
- Over 26.5 hours of continuing education will be offered at AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo (program content is still being organized).
- Conference participants will be required to enter all CEUs earned into CEU Manager. This is the only way AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo CEUs will be recorded (for both the Academy and ASHA).
- The deadline to enter AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo CEUs into CEU Manager is April 20, 2020. A $75 late fee will apply for Academy CEUs if not entered by the deadline.
- All conference participants can print a AAA 2020 transcript through CEU Manager before April 20, 2020.
- Need to see what CEUs you currently have? View them on your member profile page at www.audiology.org.
- This conference will be submitted for ASHA CEUs (Various Levels/Professional Area).
- To earn ASHA CEUs, you must enter your ASHA member number into CEU Manager. Failure to record your ASHA CEUs in CEU Manager by April 20 will result in a loss of CEUs – no exceptions. Note: Quick Solutions do not offer ASHA CEUs.
- AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo will offer Tier 1 CEUs.
- Only designated sessions offer Tier 1 credit and will be indicated in the online conference planner and printed onsite conference guide.
- All Tier 1 sessions will be interactive – no paper assessment is required.
The AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo program is sent to all state licensure boards that mandate continuing education. Contact your state licensure board directly in March 2020 to find out if your state licensure board has approved AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo courses.