Exhibitor Registration & Housing
March 11, 2020: In an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our attendees and the patients they serve (who may be part of at-risk populations), the Academy has made the difficult decision to cancel the AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo (and all related activities and ancillary meetings) due to concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus). This unanimous decision was made by the Academy’s Board of Directors.
Experient is the official housing bureau for HearTECH Expo and must be used to secure our convention rate. Please note: we use a credit card guarantee. We do not charge a hotel deposit but use the credit card to hold the reservation. The card will be charged based on the policy set by the individual hotel(s). View hotel rates and descriptions.
Registration Types and Rates
|Exhibit Booth Personnel|
|Exhibitor Full Conference|
|Exhibitor Session Pass|
|HearTECH Expo—No CEUs (Exhibitor Guest)|
If you need assistance with the registration and housing website, please contact Experient customer service at 800-229-2386 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experient is the Official Hotel Provider for AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo
AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo has worked diligently with the hotels in New Orleans to protect you and secure the best deals. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or hotel provider other than Experient is risky and not approved by AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo.
Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable.
Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo.
Have you been contacted by an unauthorized vendor?
Please email email@example.com with any details you have.
- October 1, 2019: Confirmations of hotel block sent to companies.
- December 2, 2019: Exhibitor registration and general housing opens.
- January 13, 2020: Last day to release rooms without penalty. Companies are liable to pick-up 80% of inventory remaining in block on January 15.
- February 14, 2020: Deadline to submit final room block reservations to Experient. Guest names must be assigned to rooms. Any rooms not assigned will be released to general inventory on February 15.
- March 10-13, 2020: Hotel Transfer Period: During this time, all hotel reservation information will be transferred from our registration site to the hotels directly. No new reservations or changes to existing reservations can be made.
- March 14, 2020: Companies can contact the hotel directly with any changes/cancellations. All changes are subject to hotel availability.