HearTECH Expo 2021 Priority Points
Priority Points booth selection calls will take place July 13–24, 2020.
Companies who reserved exhibit space or were corporate partners in 2020 will have a scheduled booth selection time based upon priority points accrued in 2020.
During priority points booth selection, the rate for booth space is $23.50 net square feet (NSF). There is a $500 island premium for all island booths (this premium is waived for 2020 corporate partners).
Those who are unavailable or choose not to reserve booth space at their specified time may still take advantage of the priority points rate until July 31. After July 31, the booth rate will increase to $27.00 NSF rate.
- Exhibitor Booth Contract
- Priority Points Call Schedule. Mark, your calendar to reserve your booth space!
- HearTECH Expo Floor Plan
Priority points are calculated as follows:
- History Points (5 points for each year exhibiting) are cumulative.
- Booth Points (calculated at 2 per 100 net square feet of exhibit space) are non-cumulative.
- Corporate Partner Points are awarded to companies that participated in the Academy's 2020 Corporate Partnership Program (Platinum: 25 points, Gold: 15 points, and Silver: 5 points). These points are non-cumulative.
- Sponsorship Points are awarded to companies that participated in the Academy's 2020 Sponsorship Program. Sponsors earn one point for every $5,000 invested in sponsorships (minimum $5,000 required). These points are non-cumulative.
- In situations involving a merger of two or more companies, the priority points for the newly merged company will be based upon the company with the higher number of history points prior to the merger.
- In situations where companies merge, but choose to retain individual brands among separate booths, they may apply the highest history points to each company even if multiple booths are chosen.
**Exhibitor information is provided solely for the use of attendees to search for products and services offered by exhibiting companies. Use of this information for solicitation purposes of any kind, by anyone other than a registered attendee, is strictly prohibited. Violators may be subject to legal action.