Thank you for exhibiting with us in Nashville!
Companies who exhibited with us in 2018 will have a scheduled booth selection time based upon Priority Points accrued in 2018.
Priority Points booth selection will take place from June 25–July 11, 2018.
During Priority Points booth selection, the rate for booth space is $21.50 NSF. Those who are unavailable or choose not to reserve booth space at their specified time can reserve booth space until July 28 at the Priority Points rate. After July 28, the booth rate will increase to $25.00 NSF rate.
Priority Points Call Schedule. Mark, your calendar to reserve your booth space!
Please click here to view the live floor plan
Priority Points are calculated as follows:
- Base Points include your past years' historical points. Base Points are cumulative.
- Booth Points are calculated at 2 per 100 net square feet of exhibit space. Booth Points are non-cumulative.
- Corporate Partner Points are only applicable if you participated in the Academy's 2018 Corporate Partnership Program.
- Sponsorship Points are only applicable if you participated in the Academy's 2018 sponsorship program. Sponsorship Points are non-cumulative.
- In situations involving a merger of two or more companies the Priority Points for the newly merged company will be based upon the company with the higher number of history points prior to the merger.
- In situations where companies merge but choose to retain individual bands among separate booths they may apply the highest history points to each company even if multiple booths are chosen.
**Exhibitor information is provided solely for the use of attendees to search for products and services offered by exhibiting companies. Use of this information for solicitation purposes of any kind, by anyone other than a registered attendee, is strictly prohibited. Violators may be subject to legal action.