Sponsorship is a critical, differentiating part of a well-thought-out media and marketing plan. Of all the media you can use, sponsorship is the most personal — it's the most sensory.
Through sponsorships, you can increase your company’s visibility and prestige, shape the image of your company, and impress upon the Academy’s membership your commitment to their professional success, their patients, and the overall success of the audiology field.
Conference sponsorships, special event sponsorships, program sponsorships, and educational grants — these opportunities allow you strategic placement and prominence at every turn so your investment turns into business success. Sponsorships help you create sensory experiences for the Academy’s members. They allow you to get noticed — and get results.
Looking for more? The Academy offers a Corporate Partnership Program as well. Strategically partnering with the Academy not only helps focus your marketing, but it also allows you to contribute to something bigger. Partnering means building your brand while engaging in the Academy, enhancing the Academy’s initiatives, improving membership benefits, and building rapport with members. Position your company as an industry leader, a credible resource, and a partner. Break the industry sales barrier.
Reserve a sponsorship opportunity today!
- 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities
- 2019 Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus
- 2019 Corporate Partnership Program
Contact Dina Santucci, senior director of business development, at 703-226-1032 to secure your company’s position.
Marketing your products and services with the American Academy of Audiology provides an opportunity to target your message to our members. Our members have over 564,000 opportunities every month to recommend your products to over 36 million Americans who suffer from hearing loss.
Here are some ways to market with us:
- Blast E-mail Sponsorships – Send your customized message to the Academy’s membership on the Academy’s blast e-mail template, or send your message to the AAA 2019 pre-registered attendees on the conference blast e-mail template. Learn more about these opportunities by contacting Dina Santucci, senior director of business development, at 703-226-1032.
- Attendee Mailing List* – Reach out to AAA 2018 attendees in your next direct mail campaign. Email Marie Zinnert for an order form.
*Must be a 2019 Exhibitor to order the attendee mailing list
- Advertising – Learn more about the Academy’s Advertising Opportunities.