Call for Presentations
The 2018 Program Committee is looking for submissions that offer compelling clinical or research information for meeting participants in Nashville, TN. We need your help in creating the most compelling and innovative sessions with the most cutting-edge and practically applicable content!
All submissions must be completed in the online submission system by the determined deadlines. View the AAA 2018 Submission Guidelines for more information.
Following the submission deadline, the Academy subcommittees complete the online blind review process.
- Each subcommittee member can see only the title, abstract, and summary of each submission.
- Reviews are completed and a score for each submission is assigned.
- Reviewers also have the option to leave a comment.
Once the review process is complete, scores are tallied, and submitters are notified via email by the Academy of acceptance or decline. Deadlines have been set for submissions and decision letters
Here's what to do:
- Review the Submission Guidelines and Speaker Submission Agreement.
- The Speaker Submission Agreement is for reference only. You will be asked to agree to it during the submission process.
- Review the deadlines.
- Review information on adult learning found in the Resource Guide.
If your session is selected, you'll be able to:
- Review tips and techniques for delivering an amazing presentation.
- Manage your presentation on an on-going basis.
- Create and upload handouts for your session.