CEUs, Tier 1, and State Approvals
- Over 34 hours of continuing education will be offered at AAA 2019.
- Conference participants will be required to enter all CEUs earned into CEU Manager. This is the only way AAA 2019 CEUs will be recorded (for both the Academy and ASHA).
- The deadline to enter AAA 2019 CEUs into CEU Manager is April 15, 2019. A $75 late fee will apply for Academy CEUs if not entered by the deadline.
- To earn ASHA CEUs, you must enter your ASHA member number into CEU Manager. Failure to record your ASHA CEUs in CEU Manager by April 15 will result in a loss of CEUs – no exceptions. Note: Quick Solutions do not offer ASHA CEUs.
- This convention is offered for a maximum of 3.4 ASHA CEUs (Various Levels/Professional Area).
- All conference participants can print an AAA 2018 transcript through CEU Manager before April 15, 2019.
- Need to see what CEUs you currently have? View them on your member profile page at www.audiology.org.
- AAA 2019 will offer Tier 1 CEUs.
- Only designated sessions offer Tier 1 credit.
- Download the list of Tier 1 sessions , pick up the list on-site at Academy Central, or check it out in the Conference Guide. In the online Conference Guide, all Tier 1 sessions will be noted in the individual session titles.
- All Tier 1 sessions will be interactive – no paper assessment is required.