CEUs, Tier 1, and State Approvals
- Over 30 hours of continuing education will be offered at AAA 2018 (the exact CEU amount will be announced in January 2018).
- Conference participants will be required to enter all CEUs earned into CEU Manager. This is the only way AAA 2018 CEUs will be recorded (for both the Academy and ASHA).
- The deadline to enter AAA 2018 CEUs into CEU Manager is May 7, 2018. A $75 late fee will apply for Academy CEUs if not entered by the deadline.
- To earn ASHA CEUs, you must enter your ASHA member number into CEU Manager. Failure to record your ASHA CEUs in CEU Manager by May 7 will result in a loss of CEUs – no exceptions. Note: Quick Solutions do not offer ASHA CEUs.
- This convention is offered for a maximum of 3.3 ASHA CEUs (Various Levels/Professional Area).
- All conference participants can print an AAA 2018 transcript through CEU Manager before May 5, 2018.
- Need to see what CEUs you currently have? View them on your member profile page at www.audiology.org.
- AAA 2018 will offer Tier 1 CEUs. The exact Tier 1 CEU amount will be announced in January 2018.
- Only designated sessions offer Tier 1 credit.
- Download the list of Tier 1 sessions , pick up the list on-site at Academy Central, or check it out in the Conference Guide. In the online Conference Guide, all Tier 1 sessions will be noted in the individual session titles.
- All Tier 1 sessions will be interactive – no paper assessment is required.
The AAA 2018 program will be forwarded early 2018 for approval to all state licensure boards that mandate continuing education. Contact your state licensure board directly to find out if your state licensure board has approved AAA 2018 courses.