Participant List Submission Information
CE providers must verify each participant's attendance, the Academy will not accept certificates of attendance from individuals. A participant list must be submitted within 30 days following the activity. This includes a list of participants desiring Academy CEUs with member ids, and the number of CEUs each participant earned. If a course is approved for Tier 1 CEUs a copy of the polling questions must be included in not provided in the submission. You do not need to send course evaluations or any other materials.
Participant lists should be submitted via excel spreadsheet using the appropriate template provided below and emailed to us.
You can download the templates here:
- The participant list should include only participants desiring Academy CEUs.
- Member IDs are required. If the Academy ID number is not listed or not given correctly, there is no guarantee the participant will receive credit.
- A late fee will apply for any participant list not submitted within 30 days of the offering.
- The Academy reserves the right to return any participant list that is not complete with Member IDs.
- Handwritten participant lists will not be accepted.
- Participant lists are required for canceled and non-AAA CEU requested offerings.
- The Academy will not accept certificates of attendance from attendees, verification is required to come from the CE Provider.
- OnDemand online/journal offerings can submit participants lists on a monthly or quarterly basis, contact us for more information.
- The following items are required for each attendee:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Academy Member ID
- Email address
- Number of CEUs earned
Participant List late fee ($150): This applies to any participant list submitted after the 30-days of the offering. The $150 payment needs to be included with the materials when submitted.