Priority Points booth selection calls will take place July 26-August 3,2021.
Companies who reserved exhibit space in 2021 (Virtual or Denver) will have a scheduled booth selection time based upon Priority Points accrued in 2021.
During Priority Points booth selection, the rate for booth space is $23.50 NSF. All island booths will incur a $500 island premium.
Those who are unavailable or choose not to reserve booth space at their specified time may still take advantage of the Priority Points rate until August 31. After August 31, the booth rate will increase to $27.00 NSF rate.
- Exhibitor Booth Contract
- Priority Points Booth Selection Schedule. Mark, your calendar to reserve your booth space!
- Priority Points Booth Selection Schedule by Company Name
- Please click here to view the HearTECH Expo floor plan
Priority Points are calculated as follows:
- History Points (5 points for each year exhibiting) are cumulative.
- Booth Points (calculated at 2 per 100 net square feet of exhibit space) are non-cumulative.
- Denver Loyalty Points 2 points awarded to each exhibitor who reserved a booth for HearTECH Expo 2021 Denver.
- Sponsorship Points are awarded to companies that participated in the Academy’s 2021 Sponsorship Program. Sponsors earn one point for every $5,000 invested in sponsorships (minimum $5,000 required). These points are non-cumulative.
- In situations involving a merger of two or more companies, the Priority Points for the newly merged company will be based upon the company with the higher number of history points prior to the merger.
**Exhibitor information is provided solely for the use of attendees to search for products and services offered by exhibiting companies. Use of this information for solicitation purposes of any kind, by anyone other than a registered attendee, is strictly prohibited. Violators may be subject to legal action.