Best Practices Verification Pavilion—Real-Ear Measure
NEW! This year at AAA 2022+HearTECH Expo, you will experience the Verification Pavilion with a focus on optimizing patient outcomes by verifying best fit.
In the midst of evolving delivery models, we, as audiologists, must focus on differentiating our practices by being essential to the patient experience and creating opportunities to achieve best outcomes.
The pavilion will provide you with opportunities to learn and rehearse skills that will be value-added additions to any practice and will enable you to make best practice a daily practice, as soon as you return to the office.
Located in the HearTECH Expo, at the pavilion, you will have the opportunity to
- Learn about and work with several hearing aid verification systems.
- Work directly with hearing aids from multiple manufacturers.
- Network with and learn from knowledgeable volunteers who are ready to demonstrate the hearing aid verification skills that allow you to put best-in-class hearing aid fitting guidelines into practice.
Come by to hone the skills that will set your practice apart!
Pavilion Hours (subject to change)
- Thursday, March 31, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Friday, April 1, 9:00 am–2:00 pm
Special thanks to member volunteers, Lindsey Jorgensen, AuD, PhD, and Lori Zitelli, AuD, for coordinating the learning opportunities at this pavilion.