JAAA Latest Fast Track Articles—October 2, 2019
As the JAAA editors along with our editorial team, we are proud to announce new Fast Track content for JAAA, as of October 2, 2019. We are working diligently to publish ahead of print. We strive for a two-month turnaround on articles from acceptance to digital publication. Plan to see more of these announcements about content updates each month.
- Subjective Age in the Oldest Old: What is the Association with Disability and Sensory Impairment?
Authors: Sarah Schroyen, Céline Meillon, Manon Marquet et al
- Application of Digital Remote Wireless Microphone Technology in Single-Sided Deaf Cochlear Implant Recipients
Authors: Thomas Wesarg, Yvonne Stelzig, Dan Hilgert-Becker et al
- An Exploratory Step Toward Measuring the 'Meaning of Life' in Patients with Tinnitus and in Cochlear Implant Users
Authors: Richard Tyler, Ann Perreau, Anne-Mette Mohr et al
- How Does Quality of Life Relate to Auditory Abilities? A Subitem Analysis of the Nijmegen Cochlear Implant Questionnaire
Authors: Kara J. Vasil, Jessica Lewis, Terrin Tamati et al
- High- and Low-Performing Adult Cochlear Implant Users on High-Variability Sentence Recognition: Differences in Auditory Spectral Resolution and Neurocognitive Functioning
Authors: Terrin N. Tamati, Christin Ray, Kara J. Vasil et al
Log in through the here on the Academy site and click on "Fast Track" tab to see these latest article additions.
Gary Jacobson, PhD, is the editor-in-chief of the Journal of the American Academy of Audiology. Devin McCaslin, PhD, is the deputy editor-in-chief of the Journal of the American Academy of Audiology.