Adult Rehabilitation & Hearing Aids
- Pre-Purchase Assessment Guideline for Amplification Devices (Audiology Today, Vol. 7:3, 1995)
- Evidence-Based Best Practice Guideline for Adult Patients with Severe-to-Profound Unilateral Sensorineural Hearing Loss (June 2015).
- A Systematic Review of Health-Related Quality of Life and Hearing Aids: Final Report of the American Academy of Audiology Task Force on the Health-Related Quality of Life Benefits of Amplification in Adults (Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, Volume 18:2, 2007)
- Executive Summary: Health-Related Quality of Life Benefits of Amplification in Adults (Audiology Today, Vol 18:5, 2006)
- Guidelines for the Audiological Management of Adult Hearing Impairment (Audiology Today, Vol 18:5, 2006)
- Clinical Practice Algorithms and Statements (Audiology Today, Special Issue, 2000)