Trouble Accessing the Journal?
- Delete any cookies on your computer.
- Be sure to use one of the following browsers:
- Chrome (30.0 and above)
- Internet Explorer (9.0 and above)
- Firefox (25.0 and above) (recommended for Mac users)
- Safari (recommended for Mac users)
- Try logging out and closing the browser then reopening the browser and the site and logging in again.
- Verify that you are accessing the journal correctly. First, go to the “For Members” tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page and choose “Login” from the drop-down menu. Enter your Academy ID and e-mail address. After you have logged in, select “Journal of the American Academy of Audiology” under the “Publications” tab on the right side of the page, then click on the “Access JAAA Online” link in the middle of the next page.
If you are still unable to gain access to the journal, call 703-226-1031 or send an e-mail to the Senior Manager of Publications.