Important Housing Dates
Exhibitors are now able to immediately ‘create’ a block and confirm their sleeping rooms. The Academy will no longer review and approve your block. Simply ‘create’ the block you require and you’re all set!
Please Note: All suite inquires will need to be requested directly with the hotel you have secured your block with. Most suites at the headquarters hotel, the Omni Atlanta Hotel at Centennial Park, will be utilized by the Academy, so inventory will be very limited.
Exhibitor Create-A-Block will open on October 2 for all Corporate Partners who have space on the 2024 show floor. It will open on October 9 for all other exhibitors who have assigned space to the 2024 show. Below is a list of important deadlines related to exhibitor housing.
- October 2, 2023: Exhibitor Create-A-Block site opens for Corporate Partners; companies to submit room block requests online.
- October 9, 2023: Exhibitor Create-A-Block site opens for all exhibitors who have assigned space to the 2024 show; companies to submit room block requests online.
- November 2, 2023: Create-A-Block site closes; last day for companies to submit room block requests.
- December 5, 2023: Exhibitor registration and housing opens.
- February 14, 2024: Last day to release rooms without penalty. Companies are liable to pick-up 80% of inventory remaining in block on February 15, 2024.
- March 14, 2024: Deadline to submit final room block reservations to Maritz. Guest names must be assigned to rooms. Any rooms not assigned will be released to general inventory on March 15, 2024.
- March 27, 2024: Housing Deadline (website closes at 11:59 PM EST) – All dates and name changes must be complete, duplicate rooms will be released, and attrition charges applied.
- March 28 – April 2, 2024: Hotel Transfer Period: During this time, all hotel reservation information will be transferred from our registration site to the hotels directly. No new reservations or changes to existing reservations can be made.
Official Hotel Provider
AAA 2024+HearTECH Expo has worked diligently with the hotels in Atlanta to protect you and secure the best deals. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or hotel provider other than Omni Atlanta Hotel is risky and not approved by AAA 2024+HearTECH Expo.
Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable.
Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to AAA 2024+HearTECH Expo.
Registration (and general housing) will open for exhibitors on December 5, 2023.
If you need assistance with the registration and housing website, please contact Omni Atlanta Hotel (Experient) customer service at email@example.com.
To view AAA 2024+HearTECH Expo hotels, please visit the hotel information page.