Thank You for Joining Us!
We are excited that you have decided to participate in the HearTECH Expo. Below, please find the logistical information and deadlines that will help you navigate through the process of exhibiting with us in 2022.
Dates and Location
- March 30: 4:00–7:30 pm
- March 30: 5:00–7:00 pm Celebrate Audiology
- March 31: 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- April 1: 9:00 am–3:00 pm
America’s Center | St. Louis, Missouri
Exhibitor Housing and Registration
- Exhibitor Request a Block open August 16–September 6, 2021.
- Exhibitor Registration and Housing opens on December 6, 2021.
- Visit this page for hotel rates and distance from the convention center.
- If you need assistance with exhibitor housing, please contact Experient customer service e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Housing Dates to Remember
- August 16, 2021: Exhibitor Request a Block site opens; companies to submit room block requests online.
- September 6, 2021: Request-A-Block site closes; last day for companies to submit room block requests.
- October 12, 2021: Confirmations of hotel block sent to companies.
- December 6, 2021: Exhibitor registration and general housing opens.
- January 26, 2022: Last day to release rooms without penalty. Companies are liable to pick-up 80% of inventory remaining in block on January 27.
- February 26, 2022: Deadline to submit final room block reservations to Experient. Guest names must be assigned to rooms. Any rooms not assigned will be released to general inventory on February 27.
- March 9, 2022: Housing Deadline (website closes at 11:59 PM EST) – All dates and name changes must be complete, duplicate rooms will be released, and attrition charges applied.
- March 10-14, 2022: Hotel Transfer Period: During this time, all hotel reservation information will be transferred from our registration site to the hotels directly. No new reservations or changes to existing reservations can be made.
- March 15, 2022: Companies can contact the hotel directly with any changes/cancellations. All changes are subject to hotel availability.