Important Housing Dates
- September 12, 2022: Exhibitor Request a Block site opens; companies to submit room block requests online.
- September 28, 2022: Request-A-Block site closes; last day for companies to submit room block requests.
- October 31, 2022: Confirmations of hotel block sent to companies.
- December 8, 2022: Exhibitor registration and housing opens.
- February 14, 2023: Last day to release rooms without penalty. Companies are liable to pick-up 80% of inventory remaining in block on February 15, 2023.
- March 14, 2023: Deadline to submit final room block reservations to Experient. Guest names must be assigned to rooms. Any rooms not assigned will be released to general inventory on March 15, 2023.
- March 27, 2023: Housing Deadline (website closes at 11:59 PM EST) – All dates and name changes must be complete, duplicate rooms will be released, and attrition charges applied.
- March 28 – April 2, 2023: Hotel Transfer Period: During this time, all hotel reservation information will be transferred from our registration site to the hotels directly. No new reservations or changes to existing reservations can be made.
Official Hotel Provider
AAA 2023+HearTECH Expo has worked diligently with the hotels in Seattle to protect you and secure the best deals. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or hotel provider other than Maritz Global Events is risky and not approved by AAA 2023+HearTECH Expo.
Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable.
Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to AAA 2023+HearTECH Expo.
Registration (and general housing) will open for exhibitors on December 8, 2022.
If you need assistance with the registration and housing website, please contact Maritz Global Events (Experient) customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view AAA 2023+HearTECH Expo hotels, please visit the hotel information page.