Official Hotel Provider
Maritz Global Events (Experient) is the official housing bureau for HearTECH Expo and must be used to secure our convention rate. Please note: we use a credit card guarantee. We do not charge a hotel deposit but use the credit card to hold the reservation. The card will be charged based on the policy set by the individual hotel(s). View hotel rates and information page.Register Now
Confirmed exhibitors and sponsors may request a block of rooms during these dates: August 16-September 6, 2021. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Registration Types and Rates
|Exhibit Booth Personnel (booth allotment)||4 passes per 100 square feet|
|Additional Exhibit Booth Personnel** (booths over allotment)||$50|
|Expo Suite (allotment)||4 passes per suite, no additional booth personnel passes|
|Exhibitor Full Conference w CEUs||$550/$635/$690|
|Exhibitor Session Pass (per session)||$75|
**Does not apply to Expo Suites
Important Housing Dates
- August 16, 2021: Exhibitor Request a Block site opens; companies to submit room block requests online.
- September 6, 2021: Request-A-Block site closes; last day for companies to submit room block requests.
- October 12, 2021: Confirmations of hotel block sent to companies.
- December 6, 2021: Exhibitor registration and general housing opens.
- January 26, 2022: Last day to release rooms without penalty. Companies are liable to pick-up 80% of inventory remaining in block on January 27.
- February 26, 2022: Deadline to submit final room block reservations to Experient. Guest names must be assigned to rooms. Any rooms not assigned will be released to general inventory on February 27.
- March 9, 2022: Housing Deadline (website closes at 11:59 pm EST) – All dates and name changes must be complete, duplicate rooms will be released, and attrition charges applied.
- March 10-14, 2022: Hotel Transfer Period: During this time, all hotel reservation information will be transferred from our registration site to the hotels directly. No new reservations or changes to existing reservations can be made.
- March 15, 2022: Companies can contact the hotel directly with any changes/cancellations. All changes are subject to hotel availability.
If you need assistance with the registration and housing website, please contact Maritz Global Events (Experient) customer service at email@example.com.
Official Hotel Provider
AAA 2022+HearTECH Expo has worked diligently with the hotels in St. Louis to protect you and secure the best deals. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or hotel provider other than Maritz Global Events (Experient) is risky and not approved by AAA 2022+HearTECH Expo.
Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable.
Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to AAA 2022+HearTECH Expo.