Applying Science and Research to Clinical Care
The AAA 2022 Program Committee invites clinicians and researchers from around the world to submit an abstract for presentation in St. Louis, Missouri. All abstracts are peer-reviewed in a blind review process. Acceptance of abstracts is based on the content of the submission, available space, and overall program balance.Message from the Chair
The Program Committee is looking for submissions that offer compelling clinical or research-based best practices and information to share with attendees. We need your help in creating the most relevant and innovative sessions with cutting-edge and practically applicable content!
- Review the:
- Submit your session through the call for abstracts online system October 1.
- All presenters listed on a presentation must complete their own tasks. Allow time during the submission process for all presenters to complete their profiles and tasks. The submitting presenter has the ability in the online system to e-mail all presenters associated with a submission.
Following the submission deadline, the Academy Program Subcommittees complete the online blind review process.
- Each subcommittee member can see only the title, abstract, and summary of each submission.
- Reviews are completed and a score for each submission is assigned.
- Reviewers also have the option to leave a comment.
Once the review process is complete, scores are tallied, and submitters are notified via email by the Academy of acceptance or decline. Deadlines have been set for submissions and decision letters.
If your session is selected, you’ll be able to
- Review tips and techniques for delivering an amazing presentation.
- Manage your presentation on an on-going basis.
- Create and upload handouts for your session.
Any questions on the submission process e-mail us.