April 1-4, 2020 • New Orleans, LA • Creating the Future Together
HearTECH Expo—New Expo Experience for Attendees and Exhibitors
- Attend exclusive educational opportunities and earn CEUs in the Future Hub (the heart of the hall) sponsored by Hearing Industries Association (HIA).
- Connect with 200+ exhibiting companies and ask the questions most important to you and your business.
- Learn more about the future of hearing health care from key players in the industry.
- Move guidelines into practice with education in the Hands-On Pavilions–stations focusing on optimizing patient outcomes by verifying best fit of devices and determining candidacy for implantable technology.
- Participate in the Innovative Tech Tour for your chance to win an iPad, Apple Airpods, Beats Headphones, giftcards, and more.
- Experience the full expo with interactive fun thoughout the hall: extended happy hour, mixology demos, relaxation station, and more.
- View HearTECH Expo Floor Plan
Image courtesy of New Orleans & Company
Program and Events
- Schedule at a Glance | Schedule in the Hall
- Featured Sessions: Hearing Aids in Review, Ethics, Coding and Reimbursement, and the Marion Downs Lecture in Pediatric Audiology
- Learning Labs: Audiology Career Enhancement, Cerumen Management, Real-Ear Verification, and More
- Friday-Night Event: Creole Queen Paddlewheeler Dinner Cruise
- Academy Research Conference: Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Academy Members: Opens November 4 | Register Now!
All: Opens December 2
Texting Alerts from the Academy—Opt in Today!
We hope we can help with sending select text message about Academy news and events. As a member benefit, you can now receive text notifications about the AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo to your electronic device. Opt in to receive text alerts. Text “AAA20” to 797979. Msg&data rates may apply. To unsubscribe from this list reply 'STOP' to 797979.