Marketing your products and services with the American Academy of Audiology provides an opportunity to target your message to our members. Our members have over 564,000 opportunities every month to recommend your products to the over 36 million Americans who suffer from hearing loss.
2022-2023 Media Planner Questions or comments Contact Eric Gershowitz (410-584-1938) with MCI Group (formerly Network Media Partners).
- Audiology Today. The Academy's award-winning bimonthly magazine of, by, and for audiologists.
- Audiology.org. The official Web site of the Academy and a highly valued online resource for more than 12,000 audiologists and consumers. Ads also appear on the Student Academy of Audiology Web site.
- Audiology Weekly E-Newsletter. Sent to the entire Academy membership every Wednesday, you can post your company alongside valuable content for audiologists.
- SAAy Anything Enewsletter. This bi-monthly (every other month) enewsletter is distributed to Student Academy of Audiology members.
- AAA Annual Conference Advertising Opportunities. A variety of options available, from the conference-related Web site and e-newsletter to the printed conference guide.
Audiology Solutions Network (ASN) (Resource Directory) Questions or comments? Please contact Eric Gershowitz (410-584-1938), ASN Manager.
Gain exposure for your products and services with the Academy's Audiology Solutions Network.
The Audiology Solutions Network is more than a buyer's guide. ASN provides your organization the opportunity to showcase your products, content, marketing materials, and much more to our engaged audiologists. Academy members and other industry professionals use ASN search, find, and connect with industry suppliers.
With an enhanced profile, your organization can share important product and service news, and benefit from the Academy's audience as they conduct qualified searches of nearly 50 industry categories.
Post your: case studies, white papers, category search, graphic visuals, video, custom content, social media, personnel profiles, and more.
HearCareers—The year-round audiology employment and externship resource.
Mailing List Rental. Use a targeted list for your next direct mail campaign.
Academy Members. Do you own your practice? Take advantage of the Academy's Find an Audiologist service where you can list multiple offices.