Get Ready for AAA 2023+HearTECH Expo in Seattle!
Seattle is a city home to innovation and has been at the forefront of visionary adaptations from music to technology and industry. This is a fitting host for the conference as audiology adapts to patient care in a post-COVID world.
We are entering a new era of audiology with the introduction of government-regulated over-the-counter hearing aids, new research on pharmacological treatments for hearing loss, and promotion of the full range of critical services provided by audiologists and how our community intersects with many other health care professions.
The conference is your professional home where audiology is put first. Here, we will provide you with information, resources, connections, and tools that you can use immediately back home to adapt to this new reality and keep your practice setting up to date.
You won’t be Sleepless in Seattle! At AAA 2023+HearTECH Expo, you’ll be buzzing from top-notch education igniting your passion for your profession, exciting and fun networking opportunities where you’ll meet new people, cool hands-on activities, and much, much more.
We’ll see you in Seattle for AAA 2023+HearTECH Expo, April 19-22.
Seattle is famous for Starbucks and an overall coffee culture, the grunge music scene, the Seahawks, the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, headquarters of many of the leading tech pioneering companies (including both Amazon and Microsoft), hiking, kayaking, and a general outdoors lifestyle (think REI).
- Chair: Brenna Carroll, AuD
- Chair Elect: Bre Myers, AuD, PhD
- Past Program Chair: Wafaa Kaf, PhD
- Past Program Chair: Erin Miller, AuD
- Past Program Chair: Joscelyn Martin, AuD
- Board Liaison: Virginia Ramachandran, AuD, PhD
- Staff Liaison: Natalie Bisbee
- Bre Myers, AuD, PhD, Learning Modules Subcommittee Chair
- Brenda Ryals, PhD, Research Podium/ Student Research Forum Subcommittee Chair
- Melanie Vazquez, AuD, Featured Session Subcommittee Chair
- Riley DeBacker, AuD, PhD, Poster Subcommittee Chair
- Tish Gaffney, AuD, Learning Labs/Grand Rounds/Mini Modules Subcommittee Chair
Want to learn more about the Academy and all it's doing for the profession? Visit Academy Central at the AAA 2023+HearTECH Expo. Discover the benefit of membership, receive the latest marketing materials for your practice, and more. Academy staff will be on-site to answer all of your questions.