The HearTECH Expo is the exhibit hall area of the AAA 2023 Annual Conference, and is located at the Seattle Convention Center—Arch Building, 705 Pike Street Seattle, WA 98101-2310 Halls 4ABC and 4EF (Level 4).
The HearTECH Expo features organizations and companies related to the hearing health-care industry. This includes manufacturing, distribution of listening/amplification devices, hearing aids, hearing testing instruments, amplification devices, cochlear implant, and pediatric and adult educational and rehabilitative products or services.
- With more than 4,000 audiologists, hearing health-care professionals, and audiology students from all over the world and from various practice settings, your company needs to be part of this cutting-edge and interactive show!
- Exhibiting at the HearTECH Expo allows you the opportunity to showcase your products and services as solutions for the everyday job of audiologists and those working in the hearing health-care industry.
- Attendee surveys indicate that the majority of attendees spend an average of 3-6 hours in the expo hall. Most make or influence purchase decisions. Many seek out specific exhibitors and most visit to explore new product and service innovations.
Dates and Hours
- Wednesday, April 19: 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 19: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Celebrate Audiology Reception
- Thursday, April 20: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 21: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Hours are subject to change
Exhibitor Quick Links
- 2023 Floorplan
- Priority Point Information
- 2023 Booth Pricing and Information
- Exhibitor Request a Block
- Call for Abstracts
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
What’s in Store at HearTECH Expo 2023?
- More opportunities for attendees to network and visit the HearTECH Expo. We plan to offer food and beverage in the Expo at various times on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Attendees can enjoy a cup of coffee, a glass of wine, or tasty treats while they stroll the aisles and meet with you. Seating areas and hands-on activities will also drive traffic into the Expo.
- Non-compete hours. We understand how important it is to build relationships with our member audiologists so we will allow dedicated time for attendees to visit the HearTECH Expo without any other conference activities occurring on the schedule.
- Professional Headshot Studio: Brought back by popular demand! Every professional needs a good headshot for your networking and business opportunities. Inside the HearTECH Expo, in a designated booth space, a professional photographer will capture portraits (headshots) of the attendees.
- HearTECH Hub: Participate in featured education, presentations, and learning opportunities throughout the day on Thursday and Friday. The Hub is also a great spot to network, build connections, and share ideas with attendees and colleagues.
2023 Floorplan Is Coming Soon!
Watch this site for updates on the 2023 HearTECH Expo floorplan. The expo is planned to include exhibitor booths, expo suites, Industry Update rooms, the HearTECH Hub, food outlets, and networking lounges.
Priority Point Information
Exhibitors will be notified of their scheduled call date and time by mid-July with calls beginning at the end of July/early August. Please contact Anne Poodiack with any questions.
Companies who reserved exhibit space in 2022 will have a scheduled booth selection time based upon total Priority Points accrued in 2022. During the Priority Point booth selection, qualified exhibitors will have the opportunity to reserve their space at the priority rate before the floorplan is open to all for booking.
Priority Points are calculated as follows:
- History Points: Exhibitors receive 5 points for each year that they exhibit. These are cumulative.
- Booth Points: These are calculated at 2 points per 100 square feet of exhibit space in the prior year’s expo. These are non-cumulative.
- Partner Points: Platinum Partners are awarded 25 points; Gold Partners are awarded 15 points and Silver Partners are awarded 5 points.
- Sponsorship Points: Sponsors who participated in the Academy’s 2022 Sponsorship Program earn one (1) point for every $5,000 invested in sponsorships (minimum $5,000 commitment required). These points are non-cumulative.
In situations involving a merger of two or more companies, the Priority Points assigned to the newly merged company will be based on the company with the highest number of history points prior to the merger.
2023 Booth Pricing
- Priority Point: $25.00 per square foot (or $2,500 per 10×10 booth)
- Standard: $28.00 per square foot (or $2,800 per 10×10 booth)
- Non-profit: $21.00 per square foot (or $2,100 per 10×10 booth)
- Island premium fee: $500
- Expo Suite (20×20)—Exhibitor: $4,250
- Expo Suite (20×20)—Non-exhibitor: $8,500
- Shared Space Fee: $1,000
For more booth information including payment schedules, cancellation fees, and more, check out the Booth Information page.
Exhibitor Request a Block
This information will be available in August for all exhibitors and partners who have reserved or committed to the 2023 show during the priority point period.
Educate Your Audience/Call for Abstracts
Exhibitors are invited to offer educational programming through Industry Updates offered in the Expo. For more information on Industry educational opportunities, please contact Anne Poodiack.
Get Noticed! Sponsorship Opportunities
A variety of brand-building sponsorship opportunities and the Academy’s Corporate Partnership Program are in development for 2023. For more information, please contact Anne Poodiack.
A variety of options are available, from the conference-related website and e-newsletter to the printed conference guide. For more information, please contact Eric Gershowitz (410-584-1938) with MCI Group.