Visit with Attendees In-Person
The AAA Annual Conference’s HearTECH Expo features organizations and companies related to the hearing health-care industry. This includes manufacturing, distribution of listening/amplification devices, hearing aids, hearing testing instruments, amplification devices, cochlear implant, and pediatric and adult educational and rehabilitative products or services.
- With more than 4,000 audiologists, hearing health-care professionals, and audiology students from all over the world and from various practice settings, your company needs to be part of this new interactive show!
- Exhibiting at the HearTECH Expo allows you the opportunity to showcase your products and services as solutions for the everyday job of audiologists and those working in the hearing health-care industry.
- Sixty percent of attendees go to the exhibit hall specifically to seek out new products and seventy-four percent of attendees are involved in purchase decisions.
New for 2022
- HearTECH Hub: CEU-worthy education offered in the expo hall with a new emphasis on providing easier access to technology for attendees.
- Standard booth sizes: 10×10, 10×20, 20×20, 20×30 and 30×30. No redraws to booths larger than 30×30 permitted, but multiple booths per company may be reserved.
- Show opens at 4:00 pm on Wednesday—no sneak peek, all are welcome.
- Happy Hour at HearTECH Expo, 5:00–6:00 pm on Thursday – opportunity for exhibitors to host a beverage or small bites in their booth for attendees to enjoy.
- Alcohol: Exhibitors are now permitted to provide alcohol in booths anytime during show hours.
Dates and Location
HearTECH Expo Hall Dates and Hours
- March 30: 4:00–7:30 pm
- March 30: 5:00–7:00 pm Celebrate Audiology
- March 31: 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- April 1: 9:00 am–3:00 pm
HearTECH Expo Location
America’s Center | St. Louis, Missouri
Priority Point Information
Priority points calls run from July 26 through August 3. Learn more.
Learn more about booth sizes, pricing, move-in times, shipping information, and more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about booth reservation.
Housing, registration, and exhibitor marketplace information can be found on the exhibitor information page.
Call for Abstracts
Exhibitors are invited to offer educational programming through Quick Solutions and Industry Update sessions. For more information on Industry Updates, please contact Dina Santucci.
Get noticed! A variety of brand-building sponsorship opportunities are available, from the HearTECH Hub and the Industry Symposia to special events, giveaways, signage, and so much more. Visit the 2022 Sponsorship Opportunities for detailed information and learn about the Academy’s Corporate Partnership Program.
A variety of options are available, from the conference-related Web site and e-newsletter to the printed conference guide. For more information, visit the online media planner and/or contact Eric Gershowitz (410-584-1938) with MCI Group (formerly Network Media Partners).