The AAA Foundation is excited to announce a scholarship opportunity for students interested in pediatric audiology. Dr. Jerry Northern has graciously donated to the Foundation to award three students with $10,000 each in scholarship funds and $500 each for travel expenses to AAA 2024+HearTECH Expo in Atlanta, GA.
The Jerry Northern Scholarship in Pediatric Audiology will be awarded to full-time graduate students enrolled in an audiology (AuD, PhD, AuD/PhD) program and in good standing at a U.S. university during the 2023-2024 academic year. Applicants must be in at least their second academic year in the graduate program and have completed at least one course in pediatric audiology.
How to Apply
The AAA Foundation is offering a universal scholarship for each of its scholarship program opportunities. Click the Apply button below to access the application. When using the universal application, please be aware of the following:
- Read the directions of the application carefully and completely. Any questions about the application can be directed to AAA Foundation staff.
- Each scholarship program opportunity has an individual section to complete in addition to submission of corresponding supporting documentation. Supporting documentation consists of:
- A CV/Resume – what should be included is listed on the supporting documentation page of the application by scholarship.
- Recommendation Rubric
- Applicants must acknowledge and agree to the individual scholarship program eligibility requirements they are applying to as well as the general AAA Foundation scholarship program policies in order to submit an application.
- Take note of the application due dates. The application and supporting materials for all the scholarships an applicant is applying for must be received by the deadline for the scholarship that is due the soonest.
- Applicants can return to their applications from the same device at a later time if left incomplete, however; incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications must be completed by the scholarship application deadline.