Get Started on Your Booth Selection
Review the floorplan and the information below to select your booth and to help manage the move-in and tear-down process.
- Priority Point: $23.50 per square foot
- Standard: $27.00 per square foot
- Non-profit: $21.00 per square foot
- Island premium fee: $500
- Expo Suite—Exhibitor: $4,000
- Expo Suite—Non-exhibitor: $9,500
- Shared Space Fee: $1,000
Booth sizes range from 10×10 (100 square feet) to maximum size of 30×30 (900 square feet).
Exhibitors contracting exhibit space will have three scheduled payments.
- 50% of total space cost is due on or before October 31, 2021
- Remaining balance due on or before December 31, 2021
*Late Fee: Outstanding balances after December 31, 2021 will incur a late fee of $500.
Remit payment to:
American Academy of Audiology
11480 Commerce Park Drive, Suite 220
Reston, VA 20191
Booth Cancellation Fees
Cancellation of exhibit space must be made in writing and confirmed by the Academy:
- On/ before October 31, 2021 – $500
- November 1-December 31, 2021 – 50% of total amount due
- After December 31, 2021 – NO REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT
Move-In and Tear-Down
The HearTECH Expo will open at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, March 30. To comply with required safety standards, all exhibitors must be show-ready by 3:00 pm on Wednesday.
|Sunday, March 27**||8:00 am–6:00 pm By appointment only|
|Monday, March 28**||7:00 am–6:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 29**||7:00 am–6:00 pm|
|**Late Work Passes available for those who need additional set up time**|
|Wednesday, March 30||7:00 am–3:00 pm|
Show Management walkthrough 2:00–3:00 pm
|Friday, April 1||3:00–10:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 2||8:00 am–3:00 pm|
- It is against exposition regulations to tear down prior to 3:00 pm on Friday. Early departure will result in priority point penalties and/or being banned from future expos.
- Everything MUST be out by 3:00 pm Saturday otherwise freight will be removed and consigned at the exhibitor’s expense.
- Drivers must be checked in no later than 3:00 pm on Friday, April 3.
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Wednesday, March 30||3:00 pm—All exhibitors must be show-ready in order to comply with safety requirements.|
4:00 pm—HearTECH Expo open
5:00–7:00 pm—Celebrate Audiology
|Thursday, March 31||10:00 am–6:00 pm, Happy Hour in the Hall 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Friday, April 1||9:00 am–3:00 pm|
Exhibitor Events—Non-Compete Times
When planning your events, keep in mind the following AAA 2022 non-compete times for any private events involving more than 20 attendees:
|Wednesday, March 30||8:00 am–7:30 pm|
|Thursday, March 31||7:30 am–6:00 pm|
|Friday, April 1||8:00 am–6:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 2||8:30 am–12:00 pm|
Booth and Show Details
America’s Center, Halls 3-5
8th & Washington, St. Louis, MO 63101
NexxtShow early deadline date for discounted services is Wednesday, March 9
- NexxtWall Color: Black
- Aisle Carpet: Ocean with Gray main aisles
- Per show management, all booths must be carpeted or have floor covering
Inline Booth Package Includes the Following:
- 8′ High NexxtWall backwall (black)
- 3′ High NexxtWall sidewall (black)
- Exhibitor ID sign (7′ x 44″)
- Maximum height restriction is 8′
Island Booths (20×20 and up)
- Maximum height restriction is 20′
*IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL RULES AND REGULATIONS, ALL EXHIBITORS MUST BE SHOW READY BY 3:00 PM, Wednesday, March 30. No new orders after 12 pm on Wednesday (decorator, electric, rigging, AV, etc.). Any orders received after 12 pm on Wednesday, March 30 will be addressed after the opening event ends at 7:30 pm.
- All carriers must check in no later than 2:00 pm Saturday, April 2 for freight pickup, otherwise freight will be rerouted at exhibitor’s expense.
- Please note: AFR is the official custom furniture provider for this event. If you wish to us a different provider you will incur material handling fees.
Drayage and related costs are outlined in the Exhibitor Marketplace. Please read this information carefully. If you have questions, contact NexxtShow at 800-774-1251 ext. 1.
NexxtShow will receive and hold all crated exhibits in storage up to 30 days (starting February 22, 2022) prior to show set-up. Uncrated or pad wrapped pieces will not be accepted in advanced storage. (These items must be shipped directly to America’s Center Convention Center.)
ALL SHIPMENTS MUST BE PREPAID.
Advance Shipments must arrive by March 15, 2022.
Exhibiting Company and Booth #
HearTECH Expo 2022/NexxtShow
400 South Barton Street
St. Louis, MO 63104
DIRECT Shipments to the Convention Center:
Shipments can be sent directly to the convention center starting March 28, 2022. Shipments arriving at the facility earlier than move-in WILL BE REFUSED. Shipments may arrive after move-in begins but before the show ends. All direct shipments must be consigned to NexxtShow.
Exhibiting Company and Booth #
HearTECH Expo 2022 c/o NexxtShow
America’s Center, Cole Street Docks
800 Cole Street, St. Louis, MO 63101
HearTECH Expo Authorized Vendors—all vendor information is available in the exhibitor marketplace (opening in Fall 2021).
- Electrical – Edlen
- Rigging – NexxtShow
- Booth Cleaning – Edlen
- Telecom/Internet – SmartCity Networks
- Food & Beverage – Levy
- Audio Visual – Gravity Productions
- Floral – Interior Gardens
- Lead Retrieval/Attendee Lists – Maritz Global Events
- Security – Lincoln Security
- Insurance – Rainprotection
NexxtShow cost expectations:
- Material handling—$200 per 100 lbs. *Introducing 1Rate (link 1Rate sheet)
- 6′ skirted table—$215
- Carpet for 10×10—$285
- Booth labor
- Standard rate—$132
- Double time rate—$245
NexxtShow Lounge—be sure to visit the NexxtShow lounge whenever you need a break! Open throughout load-in, show hours and load-out, it’s your show oasis complete with bottled water, snacks, and comfy furniture.
NexxtShow Service and Personal Exhibitor Assistants (P.E.A.) can help to ease the planning process while helping you to stay within budget. Visit the exhibitor marketplace or www.NexxtShow.com.
Call, chat or e-mail the NexxtShow helpline 800-774-1251 ext. 1 or email@example.com.