Still need to renew for 2021? Don’t miss out on these benefits, it’s easy to do online.
Improve Your Skill Set
You want to further your knowledge and stay up to date on the latest advancements in the field.
We provide educational conferences with excellent sessions and networking opportunities.
- AAA Annual Conference and HearTECH Expo—Receive discounted rates to attend our annual conference offering educational sessions on audiology topics, the latest research and an exhibit hall filled with products and services.
- Academy Research Conference—Receive discounted rates to attend this one day research conference held at AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo.
- eAudiology—Our online CEU resource provides opportunities to learn at your convenience. Purchase an eAudiology unlimited on-demand package for $99—get access to any (or all) seminars in the library.
- Jerger Future Leaders of Audiology Conference (JFLAC)—Part of our mission is to develop a vibrant new generation of Academy leaders. This conference is focused on those members with 6-15 years in the field.
You want to further your knowledge and enhance your career potential.
We provide the tools for you to sharpen your expertise through professional development opportunities and quality jobs from top hiring companies in the industry.
- 2019 Compensation and Benefits Survey—How much are you worth?
- CE Registry—The registry is a quick and easy way to track your CEUs! As a member, you have the ability to print an annual transcript and view your CEIJ's online anytime.
- ABA Certification—Members receive discounted rates on ABA Certification.
- HEARCareers—The Academy’s online job posting board—Your resource for audiology employment and externships. Search for jobs, post your resume, and interview on-site at the AAA Annual Conference.
- Job Resources and Interviewing Tips- Use the following resources for job search hints, candidate screening, and salary negotiations.
- Resume Review Service— The Academy offers members a FREE resume review service by professional audiologists working in a variety of settings. Find out if your resume is up to date by asking for constructive and qualified feedback
- Recruitment Resources—Use these resources to attract students to the profession
- Honors and Awards— The Academy Honors Committee encourages all Academy members to identify those colleagues they believe have made significant contributions to the audiology profession.
- Research Grants and Scholarships—The Academy supports research efforts through the Academy Research Grants in Hearing and Balance for new and student investigators and through the Academy Research Conference. The Academy also helps to link researchers with key grant resources and other information that supports their research work.
- eAudiology—Our online CEIJ resource provides opportunities to learn at your convenience. Purchase an eAudiology unlimited on-demand package for $99 - get access to any (or all) seminars in the library.
You want practical solutions, practice management resources, and discounts from quality business providers.
We have services, educational materials, and online forums where you can engage, ask questions, and get the information you need to make viable business decisions.
- hearScreen USA App—While we are no longer partnering with HearX Group, this hearing screening and audiologist referral application is a good resource to get your audiology practice out there to consumers in need of quality hearing care. Existing premium subscribers will enjoy continued functionality of their premium subscriptions until October 2020 at no additional cost. HearX Group is committed to the support and customer service of Academy subscribers. Current subscribers can contact hearScreen USA for ongoing support.
- Audiology Solutions Network—The industry’s most dynamic online buyer’s guide for leading suppliers in the marketplace. Search by category, product, or company, and find detailed profile pages for each listing.
- Human Resources - Managing today’s workplace professionally can certainly make the difference between success and failure of any business.
- Resources and Tools- The BEST tools and ideas to benefit every audiologist in every practice setting. These are flexible materials for your use.
- Colleague Support for Coding, Reimbursement, and Compliance —Reach out to the Academy’s team of subject-matter experts to get answers to your questions.
- Academy Store—Discover the latest in research and technology, and find tools to educate your patients, promote your practice, and demystify coding and reimbursement.
- Discounts from business providers:
Enhance your profession with ...
- Fellow logo - Use on your Web site, stationery and business cards.
- Framing - Frame your degree or Fellow certificate for personal recognition.
- Resume Review Service - Receive valuable feedback on your resume before applying for jobs.
- Mailing List Rental - Promote your next event with Academy members.
Use your Academy membership to access resources and potentially receive discounts on services like identity theft protection, legal forms, human resource assistance, car rentals and more!
You want to connect with your colleagues and peers to exchange opinions, ideas, and best practices.
We provide multiple ways to dialogue with the hearing health-care world, as well as opportunities to give back to the profession through growth and leadership roles.
Connect and engage with colleagues, industry partners, Academy leaders, and volunteers, and more.
YOU want to connect with your colleagues and peers to exchange opinions, ideas, and best practices.
WE provide multiple ways to dialogue with the hearing health-care world, as well as opportunities to give back to the profession through growth and leadership roles.
- Communities—This online collaboration platform allows members to easily interact and communicate and share documents, links and other resources.
- Social Media—Keep up to date with the Academy on Facebook, Linkedln, Twitter and Instagram.
- Online Member Directory—Search our online directory to find your colleagues.
- Academy Volunteer Opportunities—Academy volunteers are the backbone of Academy leadership. We have many different committees available for members to volunteer, share ideas and assist in strategies to move the profession forward.
You want to market your services, promote your capabilities, and maintain the financial health of your business.
We help you find success I the hearing health-care community and provide excellent patient care.
- We hope we can help with sending select text message about Academy news and events. As a member benefit, you can now receive text notifications on the latest Academy advocacy breaking news and AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo news alerts straight to your electronic device.
- Opt in to receive text alerts. Text “AAA20” to 797979. Msg&data rates may apply. To unsubscribe from this list reply 'STOP' to 797979.
- Opt in to receive text alerts on the latest audiology legislation breaking news, such as the OTC Hearing Aid Provision and more. Text “Advocacy” to 797979. Msg&data rates may apply. To unsubscribe from this list reply 'STOP' to 797979.
- Audiology.org News—The Academy updates the home page and the news area of its Web site several times per week to deliver timely, relevant news and information to you about the Academy, audiology, and related hearing health care.
- Audiology Today—Our award-winning magazine of, by, and for audiologists delivers timely, relevant content and is distributed 6 times per year in print and digital format.
- Audiology Weekly—Our weekly e-newsletter features the latest information in the field of audiology.
- Journal of the American Academy of Audiology Online (JAAA)—Our scholarly peer-reviewed publication includes articles and clinical reports in all areas of audiology.
You want an influential voice and representation with government and regulatory entities.
We educate elected officials and tackle big issues that no one else can or will such as policies on hearing health, patient-centered health care delivery, and payment reform.
- Government Relations News—Get up-to-date information and news on legislative priorities on the federal and state levels through the Academy’s Web site and weekly e-newsletter.
- Legislative Action Center—Find information about current policy issues affecting audiology, locate your representatives, and send them editable correspondence to express your support or opposition of an issue.
- Political Action Committee—Help promote policy goals important to audiologists and the practice of audiology. By supporting like-minded candidates for elective office, we can increase understanding among elected officials of the unique and important role of the audiologist in the delivery of high-quality hearing health care to patients.
Make an Impact
You want to increase consumer awareness of audiology and the importance of hearing protection.
We provide patient-friendly content and help consumers find you.
- Find an Audiologist Directory—Make sure you are listed in the accessible, consumer-friendly online directory, where potential patients can search for you by city/state, country, zip code, or specialty.
- Update your Member Profile—Updating your directory profile description will give those who find your profile a quick overview of you, your background, and any additional information you want them to know.
- May Is Better Hearing Month and October is National Audiology Awareness Month—Celebrate your profession every May and October with these specially designated awareness opportunities.
- www.HowsYourHearing.org—The Academy's consumer site features an overview of topics including hearing, hearing loss prevention, hearing aids, and much more!
- Recruitment Resources—Grow your profession and attract students into the field of audiology.