CE Provider makes the following representations, warranties, and covenants and understands that the Academy reserves the right to withdraw approval at any time for failure to abide by these requirements. All information submitted in any course application by a CE Provider must be true and correct and is not false or misleading in any respect. For each application the CE providers must represent and agree to the following:
- CE Provider will abide by all rules, regulations, guidelines, procedures, and policies of the American Academy of Audiology regarding the continuing education program (the ‘Program’), as amended from time to time.
- Activities requesting Tier 1 CE Hours will adhere to the guidelines. CE Provider has sufficient financial resources to sustain the development and implementation of its courses for the current year.
- CE Provider will make a mid-year and end-of-year payment due to the Academy for the total number of courses submitted to/approved by the Academy for CEUs throughout the year, regardless of the courses are offered or not. The CE Provider also agrees to pay any incurred fees associated with late course submissions or late payments.
- CE Provider hereby indemnifies, defends, and holds the American Academy of Audiology, its successors and assigns, and its directors, committee members, officers, employees, members, representatives, affiliates, and agents, harmless from and against any and all loss, liability, damage, claim, suit, demand, and expense, including, but not limited to, taxes, fines, penalties, court costs, and attorney’s fees, arising in connection with or related to the Program, CE Provider’s continuing education courses, programs and services, and/or any act or omission of CE Provider or its employees or agents.
- CE Provider will not offer any in-person continuing education opportunities that conflict with the American Academy of Audiology’s annual conference. Sessions being offered over the same dates and in the same city as the annual conference will not be accepted.
- CE Provider will maintain records of the application and participant information for a period of seven years from the date the approved course offering is held. It is the responsibility of the CE Provider to confirm participation in any Academy CE Approved offering.