CE Providers must verify each participant’s attendance. The Academy will not accept certificates of attendance from individuals. A participant reporting form must be submitted within 30 days following the course end date. This report should include participants desiring Academy CEUs with member IDs, and the number of CEUs each participant earned. You do not need to send course evaluations or any other materials, but CE Providers are required to retain this course information for seven (7) years.
Participant reporting may be submitted directly in the CE Provider Portal using either the Import Template or direct data entry for in-person and online/live single-date course offerings only.
*Online/live & On-demand/recorded courses offered for monthly or quarterly reporting dates should be sent to the Academy for processing.
Reporting can be submitted by excel spreadsheet using the Academy’s Program Participant Report Form provided below, and emailed to email@example.com.
You can download the templates here.
- The participant list should include only participants desiring Academy CEUs.
- Member IDs are required. If the Academy ID number is not listed or not given correctly, there is no guarantee the participant will receive credit.
- A late fee will apply for any participant list not submitted within 30 days of the offering.
- The Academy reserves the right to return any participant list that is not complete with member IDs.
- Handwritten participant lists will not be accepted.
- Participant lists are required for canceled and non-Academy CEU requested offerings.
- The Academy will not accept certificates of attendance from attendees, verification is required to come from the CE Provider.
- On-demand online/journal offerings can submit participants lists on a monthly or quarterly basis, contact us for more information.
- The following items are required for each attendee:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Academy Member ID
- E-mail Address
- Number of CEUs Earned
Participant List late fee ($150): This applies to any participant list submitted after the 30-days of the offering. The $150 payment needs to be included with the materials when submitted.