CE Providers must verify each participant’s attendance. The Academy will not accept certificates of attendance from individuals.
A Provider Attendance Reporting Form must be submitted within 30 days following the course end date, even if a specific offering does not have any attendees that request CEUs be reported. This report should include participants desiring Academy CEUs with member IDs, and the number of CEUs each participant earned. A participant must provide an ID# or they should not be listed on your report. It is the responsibility of the member to provide this information if they would like CEUs recorded in their transcript. You do not need to send course evaluations or any other materials, but CE Providers are required to retain this course information for seven (7) years.
Providers should review the course approval email for complete understanding of courses you can and should not report. It is important that CEUs are recorded correctly to member transcripts.
CE Providers that would like to enter their own reporting in the portal, should contact the Academy prior to starting the process to receive detailed instructions.
Provider reporting may be submitted directly in the CE Provider Portal using either the Import Template (for large course attendance) or manually enter an individual for in-person and online/live single-date course offerings only.
There are exceptions to Provider reporting. Please send reporting to the Academy for entry if the course is offered:
- Online/live and on-demand/recorded courses offered for monthly or quarterly reporting dates, OR
- Hybrid courses offered in more than one format. Two reporting forms should be submitted, one for each format with those attendees.
The Academy does not currently require Providers to submit their own reporting. Providers can submit by excel spreadsheet using the Provider Attendance Reporting Form provided below, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reach out if you have any questions.
You can download the templates here.
- The participant list should include only participants desiring Academy CEUs.
- Member IDs are required. If the Academy ID number is not listed or not given correctly, there is no guarantee the participant will receive credit.
- A late fee will apply for any participant list not submitted within 30 days of the offering.
- The Academy reserves the right to return any participant list that is not complete with member IDs.
- Handwritten participant lists will not be accepted.
- Participant lists are required for canceled and non-Academy CEU requested offerings.
- The Academy will not accept certificates of attendance from attendees, verification is required to come from the CE Provider.
- On-demand online/journal offerings can submit participants lists on a monthly or quarterly basis, contact us for more information.
- The following items are required for each attendee:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Academy Member ID
- E-mail Address
- Number of CEUs Earned
Participant List late fee ($150): This applies to any participant list submitted after the 30-days of the offering. The $150 payment needs to be included with the materials when submitted.