Independent Study Guidelines
- You must be a current Academy member
- You must be a member of the current year’s CE Registry
- The course must meet Academy CEU criteria
- The course needs to be related to the Audiology field
- The course must offer some other type of continuing education approval (i.e. CME)
- Paperwork and payment must be received at least 28 days prior to the start date of the session
- No retroactive CEU approval (Courses that have already taken place)
How to apply
- Complete the Independent Study Program Approval Form. Submit the form and payment of $50.00 to the Academy at least 28 days prior to the start of the course.
- Once the approval has been granted, you will receive a confirmation letter with the Independent Study Program Summary Form. The Independent Study Program Summary Form has to be completed and received by the Academy within 30 days of completion of the course.
Note: Tier one Credits are not available through the Independent Study Program.
For more information regarding this program, contact email@example.com or 703-226-1043.