Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Cultivate a welcoming environment that values diversity of people and perspectives in approaching the activities of the committees and councils
- Promote inclusive practices and multicultural competencies in initiatives, programs and other activities
- Each Council and Committee will designate a DEI advocate
- Promote communications bi-directionally with committee chairs, staff, other councils, and board liaison.
- Coordinate overarching goals with other committee chairs.
- Participate in virtual and in-person committee interactions.
- Support communications among committee chairs under the council.
- Provide support to committee chairs to accomplish their charges.
- Monitor charges and accomplishments of the committees under council.
- Lee Cottrell, AuD, Federal and State Relations Committee
- Melissa Heche, AuD, PAC Advisory Board Chair
- Anna Jilla, AuD, PhD, Coding and Reimbursement Committee
- Kadyn Williams, AuD, Practice Policy Advisory Committee (PPAC)