- Use recommendations developed by IRE Steering group to prioritize initiatives for implementation based on opportunity for greatest impact.
- Collaborate with and serve as a resource to councils and committees to ensure DEIB are considered in all Academy activities.
- Cultivate diversity, equity, and inclusion awareness skills through training and educational opportunities and resources.
- Develop or identify opportunities for audiologists from underrepresented groups to engage in organizational activities.
- Promote increased diversity in the Academy.
- Rupa Balachandran, PhD
- Henry Botzum, AuD
- Sonia Cuero, AuD
- Deyanira Gonzalez, AuD
- Anastasia Grindle, AuD
- Haley Lanoue, AuD
- Srikanta Mishra, PhD
- Ethan Platt, AuD
- Scott Seeman, PhD
- Viral D. Tejani, AuD, PhD
- Sandy Yu, AuD
- Matthew Walker, AuD
The work of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Committee is overseen by the Membership Engagement and Leadership Development Council.