Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace is essential as the audiology profession is growing and evolving. The Academy has a full list of reading materials and educational sessions on topics regarding diversity in the workplace. Dive into the materials below.
- Hiring a Diverse Workforce and Why Is It Important?
- How Can We Support Equity and Inclusion of Individuals Who Are Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Professional Organizations?
- PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE | Create a Space for Safe Dialogue
- PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE | Implicit Bias and Allyship
- SAA SPOTLIGHT | Audiologists with Hearing Loss: What We Bring to the Table
- Women in Audiology—Stories of Courage and Strength
- Being Black in Audiology Part 1- Discussing Racism Towards Black Audiologists and Black Audiology Students
- Being Black in Audiology Part 2: An Open Discussion Among BAU Members
- Cultural Humility: A Framework for Action in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Cultural and Linguistic Diversity Toolkit
- We Support Diversity posters – Download letter size and poster size options
How Can the Academy Support You?
The Academy is here to support you and we are listening.
- Have thoughts on diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace? Send us an email.
- Have other resources you want to suggest to the Academy? Send us an email with the resource or suggestion.
- Want to connect with colleagues to further the discussion? Connect with colleagues via the Audiology Community.