Announcing Future Hub Presenter Meg Soper
Bring It On…Strategies for Balance and Resilience in a Time of Change
Explore the topic of mindfulness and how important it is to take time for ourselves each day so that we find balance and thus can find the energy and inspiration to perform to the best of our abilities.
Meg will share how the decisions we make about nutrition, exercise and sleep all play a vital role in helping us live in balance and lend to the personal resilience needed to manage effectively even in the most challenging environment. She will explore how by being more mindful of our own emotions; perceptions and preconceived ideas we can improve our effectiveness in our daily interactions with others.
- Learn about the HPR Sauce–humor, passion, and resilience to thrive personally and professionally.
- Encourage individuals to take a leadership role in their life with nutrition and life balance.
- Offer strategies to help improve personal resilience to manage stress, deal with change and focus our energy with a positive mindset.
- Gain greater control over how we react in moments of difficulty; reinforce the idea that we have the ability to ‘shift our perspective’ to fend off negative emotions and thought loops.
- Learn about mindfulness techniques to give our ‘brain a boost’ and to be more present in our interactions with others.
- Become more adept at using the creative and analytical sides of our brain.
- Share laughter and positive energy together.
About the Presenter
Professional speaker and comedienne Meg Soper is recognized as one of the premiere motivators in North America. She combines her remarkable sense of humor with her unique perspective of life to captivate her audience and provide a presentation filled with inspiration and entertainment.
Meg has appeared as a keynote speaker and feature performer at conferences and corporate functions across North America and internationally. She has shared the stage with such celebrities as Ray Romano and Ellen Degeneres. With over 30 years experience in the health care industry and as a registered nurse in the operating room, she understands how your attitude affects those around you at home and in the workplace environment. Meg is co-author of the book, From the Stage to the Page - Life Lessons from Four Funny Ladies. She has appeared on the CBC Television Network, Women’s Television Network and Prime TV, as well as being featured in many radio programs and comedy festivals. Meg has a tremendous ability to connect with her audience and take every event to a higher level.
Join us April 1-3, 2020 in New Orleans for a new expo experience! Attendees can earn up to 0.8 CEUs in the hall through exclusive education in the Future Hub and at Industry Updates and Quick Solutions. View schedule.