In 2023, the theme of this recognition day is, “Ear and hearing care for all!”
World Hearing Day 2023: March 3
On World Hearing Day 2023, the World Health Organization (WHO) will highlight the importance of integrating ear and hearing care within primary care, as an essential component of universal health coverage.
The Academy has created some visual resources and press release information that you can use to help show your support for this day and to raise awareness of hearing health care.
Press Release Templates
Social Media Posts and Web Graphics
Share these social media images leading up to World Hearing Day! Use hashtag #WorldHearingDay.
Sample Social Media Posts
Use the hashtags #worldhearingday #hearingcare on any of your posts!
- Celebrated every year on March 3, World Hearing Day (WHD) raised awareness on how to prevent deafness and hearing loss and to promote ear and hearing care across the world. Join me in celebrating WHD! #hearingcare
- Ear and hearing care for all! This is the theme of World Hearing Day 2023, and as an audiologist I support this mission. Providing for my patients and helping those with hearing loss lead better lives is my passion, thank you WHO for making #worldhearingday possible!
- Ear and hearing problems are among the most common problems encountered in the community. We as audiologists have the power and the duty to spread the message about the importance of preventative care and timely action to prevent hearing loss. #worldhearingday2023
- Integration of ear and hearing care into primary care services is an important part of #WorldHearingDay. There’s no better day to serve this reminder than March 3. #hearingcare
- Good hearing and communication are important for a connection, and being connected has never been more important. Keep your loved ones close, protect your ears. #worldhearingday
Ear and Hearing Care for All! Let’s Make It a Reality
Through this theme, WHO will highlight the importance of integrating ear and hearing care within primary care, as an essential component of universal health coverage.
More information on the campaign is available on the WHO website. For those who wish to adapt these visuals to suit their own campaigns, edit-able formats are available upon request by writing to email@example.com.
We hope that the World Hearing Day 2023 will be a massive call to action. All sectors can demonstrate their leadership by making this year’s event the largest one the country has ever seen.