- Provide guidance and oversight to the SAA board members regarding SAA programs and initiatives.
- Mentor SAA board members to develop and grow their leadership skills.
- Develop strategies and activities to strengthen student membership.
- Create, develop, and promote opportunities that enhance student-to-professional relationships.
- Assist with developing and maintaining relationships with academic programs and SAA chapter advisors to increase student and new professional membership in the Academy.
- Amanda Demas
- Maribiliz Irizarry, AuD
- Julie Jones, AuD
- Carmen Landry, AuD
- Sarah McAlexander, AuD
- Joi Murray, AuD
- Maria Pomponio, AuD
- Elisabeth Zweigart, AuD
The work of the SAA Advisory Committee is overseen by the Student Affairs and Academic Standards Council.